You can now play Interval Timer for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Interval Timer is simple and easy to use. Full screen color coding makes the minimalistic interface glanceable from afar.
Suitable for all kinds of activities, including:
– Boxing round timer
– Calisthenics circuit timer
– Circuit training
– HIIT training
– Internet and Network State: this app is ad-supported and requires internet to display ads
How to download and run Interval Timer on your PC and Mac
Interval Timer For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Interval Timer For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Interval Timer For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Interval Timer:
Step to Step Guide / Interval Timer For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Interval Timer’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: nzb360 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.