You can now play Intervalometer for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Intervalometer is an automated app to trigger camera shutter with a self-configured timed interval. Normal time-lapse mode in most smartphones only allows auto exposure without additional controls on exposure settings and RAW format. This app works like an actual intervalometer for smartphones, it automates camera shutter triggering and it works on any camera app for Android 7+ and certain camera apps for Android 5 and 6. With intervalometer and its flexibility to control time-lapse configurations, the following types of time-lapse are possible.
1. Low light time-lapse
2. Long exposure time-lapse
3. HDR time-lapse
4. Milky Way time-lapse / Star Trails time-lapse
5. Holy Grail of time-lapse (Day to night time-lapse)
6. Wide angle time-lapse (only on LG G6/V20/V30 wide angle lens)
Other than time-lapse, it can also be used to capture frames for image stacking in post-process (on other apps) to achieve higher quality images and etc.
1. Image stacking
2. Star trails
3. Shooting lightning
– Full control on time-lapse configuration (delay timer, interval time, number of shots)
– Infinite mode
– Works with Any camera app (shutter button position can be reconfigured)
– Time-lapse calculator
For Android 5 and 6, please check camera apps compatibility with the Lite version
For Android 7 and above, it is compatible with any camera apps.
Disclaimer: Intervalometer only automates photo taking process, it is neither a camera app nor image processing app.
How to download and run Intervalometer on your PC and Mac
Intervalometer For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Intervalometer For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Intervalometer For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Intervalometer:
Step to Step Guide / Intervalometer For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Intervalometer’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Ninja Turtles: Legends For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.