You can now play inthinc Connect for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
inthinc Connect™, from inthinc Technology Solutions, provides real-time insight and access to driver behavior and compliance to mandated regulations. Eliminating the need for paper-logs, the inthinc Connect™ app focuses on electronic Hours of Service (HOS) tracking, Driver/Vehicle Inspection Reports (DVIR), Fuel Tracking and much more.
The inthinc Connect app works in conjunction with inthinc’s ELD solution, keeping your drivers focused on safe driving behaviors while accurately logging HOS data. Electronic HOS logs mitigate the need for painstaking manual paperwork and minimize errors associated with paper logs, decreases administrative overhead, and ensures your fleet of good CSA scores.
• Electronic Hours of Service (HOS)
– Track vehicle usage for both personal and professional driving
– Identify load type (hazardous or non-hazardous)
– Track and view On Duty, Driving, Off Duty and Sleeper Berth duty status time
– Check available hours in real time
• Driver/Vehicle Inspection Reports (DVIR)
– Pre- and post-trip inspection reporting
– Safe to operate vehicle – meets CSA compliance
– Capture/report vehicle non-compliant events
• IFTA tax reporting
• Trailer tracking
• Fuel use tracking
• Occupant tracking – non-driving occupants
inthinc Solutions are focused on and designed around providing solutions that make fleets safer, more efficient and compliant. Our cost-effective Web-based solution provides fleet operators with visibility into vehicle location, driver behavior, fuel usage and other insights associated with their mobile workforce, enabling them to reduce operating and capital costs as well as increase revenue. Our integrated, full-featured mobile workforce management solution provides additional job management efficiencies through the use of specialized electronic ticketing, proof-of-service, and work order management software hosted on smartphones and tablets.
FOR MORE INFO:
How to download and run inthinc Connect on your PC and Mac
inthinc Connect For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install inthinc Connect For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get inthinc Connect For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For inthinc Connect:
Step to Step Guide / inthinc Connect For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘inthinc Connect’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Surveillance & Mobile Security For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.