You can now play Into the Dead for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Now available: fearsome new tiger companion Sabre!
For the whole of October, we're donating 50% of the profits from sales of Sabre to the charity Tiger Time.
Fifty percent (50%) of the proceeds for each Licensed Product sold is paid in aid of the TigerTime Campaign to DSWF trading which pays all taxable profits to the David Shepherd Wildlife Foundation.
In a world overrun with the Dead, you have survived… but for how long?
Into the Dead throws you into the gruesome world of the zombie apocalypse where there are no second chances. Do what you have to in order to stay alive, keep moving as fast as you can, and protect yourself by any means necessary. When the Dead are rising, run!
• Intense gameplay with stunning visuals & sound depicting a grim zombie apocalypse
• Unlock an arsenal of powerful weapons and perks to help you stay alive
• Missions and minigoals provide constant challenges to overcome
• Tablets supported
• Challenge your friends to beat your high scores
• Ongoing updates to deliver new modes, features, and content
We love to hear from our players!
On Twitter? Drop us a line @pikpokgames and join the conversation with #IntoTheDead
Into the Dead requires the following permissions to save player progress:
Storage: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
Storage: read the contents of your USB storage
How to download and run Into the Dead on your PC and Mac
Into the Dead For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Into the Dead For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Into the Dead For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Into the Dead:
Step to Step Guide / Into the Dead For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Into the Dead’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Gun & Blood For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.