You can now play iParadox – Fixed IP Only for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
2016 and older hardware may be upgraded to connect with our paid Swan service (Insite Gold app). Hardware sold past 2016 does not support the iParadox app, and must use the Insite Gold app. In 2019 we will only develop, upgrade and support our Insite Gold app and related server infrastructure.
The iParadox app gives users instant, continual remote access to their property security system turning any Google device into a remote touchscreen.
iParadox provides lots of functionality and information at your fingertips. The multi-lingual iParadox has an intuitive user-interface which enables you to easily connect to your security system and edit its settings. Great features include MultiSite and ByPass Zone tools.
Exclusive to iParadox for Android are the following exciting features:
– Vibrate or Sound upon alarm
– Portrait and landscape mode support
– Faster connection to site(s)
– Can run in background; allowing users to perform other tasks
– Zone view types for system/zone status and bypassed zones are remembered
– Can use a language that iParadox supports even if the device does not support it
– Faster/easier navigation between screens; user can tap on screen to go forward/backward instead of using button or keys
– More web-like interface with less dialog pop-ups
iParadox for Android is supported by Android V1.6 and higher, and is compatible with Paradox EVO192 (V2.20 or higher) and all MG5000, MG5050, SP4000, SP5500, SP6000, SP65, and SP7000 systems. Note that for iParadox to function properly, your security system must include the IP100 Internet Module V5.10 or higher or the IP150 Internet Module V1.0.
You can use iParadox for:
Security System Controls
– If you forget to arm the system before you leave, you can do it remotely
– To remotely disarm the system to allow service professionals to enter a property
– Receive automatic email notification if there is an alarm
– Receive notification when the system is disarmed, like when the kids arrive home from school
– See the current status of the alarm system
– See if any troubles have occurred in the system
iParadox will not push alarm status notifications. In order to see if the system is in alarm, the iParadox app must be running.
See paradox.com for more information.
How to download and run iParadox – Fixed IP Only on your PC and Mac
iParadox – Fixed IP Only For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install iParadox – Fixed IP Only For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get iParadox – Fixed IP Only For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For iParadox – Fixed IP Only:
Step to Step Guide / iParadox – Fixed IP Only For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘iParadox – Fixed IP Only’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Max for Messenger For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.