You can now play IPL 2018 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Welcome to the official IPL app. This app is free of adverts, bringing you LIVE action, reaction and exclusive coverage of the IPL cricket in India. Key features include:
● Live ball-by-ball scores & commentary
● Buy Tickets
● Fantasy League
● Video highlights & features
● Fixtures, results & match reports
● Breaking news, features & exclusive interviews
● Live photostream
● IPL Selfie and new product features
● Social features
How to download and run IPL 2018 on your PC and Mac
IPL 2018 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install IPL 2018 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get IPL 2018 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For IPL 2018:
Step to Step Guide / IPL 2018 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘IPL 2018’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Block Fortress For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.