You can now play iPray: Prayer Times & Qibla for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
iPray offers a beautifully hand-crafted interface with both Prayer Times and Qibla compass displayed on the same screen – no switching between screens and strictly No Ads, No Spam and No Hidden Costs. iPray gives you accurate timings and azan alerts no matter where you are in the world and "just works" out of the box with zero-configuration required.
OFFLINE PRAYER TIMES (أوقات الصلاة)
• No network connection required, prayer times are calculated offline
• Islamic prayer times for any location round the world
• An easy to read display with heads-up information about the current prayer in focus (either the currently active prayer or the next one in case it's starting soon). Prayers included are: Fajr, Sunrise / Salat al Doha, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib, Isha and Qiyam
• Color coded display to show the progress of the current prayer. Severity begins with yellow, orange, red and bright red, indicating the current prayer is about to depart, so pray if you haven't already prayed.
• Smart status bar notification that not only show you what's most important (current prayer's elapsed time, or upcoming prayer's count down), but also smartly gets demoted during the day so it's out of your way and promoted when a prayer is 30 minutes away. Your lock screen will automatically show you the next prayer information if it's within 30 minutes.
• Optional 15 minutes reminders to remind you with a gentle 'knock knock' sound that the prayer is about to begin.
• Easy toggling of alerts from the main screen. Tap-hold to see more options.
• Simply rotate your device to view monthly timings; also accessible from the main menu.
• Hijri date and prayer timings for all the prayers (including Qiyam)
• Scroll down to automatically see timings for the following month.
QIBLA COMPASS (القبلة)
• A simple to use compass that's always on. The moment you launch iPray, the compass is ready, eager to show you the way.
• Full screen Qiblah locator mode with more information about the angle and distance to Mecca
• An optional Map-compass is included in case your device does not support a built-in magnetometer (or you want visually verify it)
• No matter what time you launch iPray, you'll always be greeted with a new scenery.
• Eid celebrations, visible during Eid days.
• Easily determine when the important events of the hijri calendar year are (هجري), including Ramadan, Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Adha
• Although our Smart notification alert will serve the purpose of any widget, iPray comes bundled with various simplistic widgets to see prayer times on the desktop.
• Widgets for daily prayer, current or next as well as a transparent widget
• A widget that displays the full prayer times table for the day
• iPray lets you change every aspect of the calculation method used.
• Adjust individual salat times with addition / subtraction of minutes in case you wish to match timings from your local masjid
• Automatic time adjustments for locations at high latitudes (UK, Denmark, Canada etc)
• Algorithm for Fajr and Isha detection can be configured to be: One Seventh, Angle Based, One Seventh Median and times based on Middle of the Night.
• Switch between Sunrise and Salah-al-Doha
• Includes status bar updates for all prayers, including Qiyam al layl (Tahajjad prayer)
• Various Azans (أذان) and options for each namaz
• Select custom Adhan (أذان) or any other Audio / MP3 file
• Dua (Supplication) after Azan
• Designed for both phones and tablets
• Update to work on devices without Google Play Services
Look no further, you've found the one and only prayer times app for muslims that does it all.
How to download and run iPray: Prayer Times & Qibla on your PC and Mac
iPray: Prayer Times & Qibla For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install iPray: Prayer Times & Qibla For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get iPray: Prayer Times & Qibla For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For iPray: Prayer Times & Qibla:
Step to Step Guide / iPray: Prayer Times & Qibla For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘iPray: Prayer Times & Qibla’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Creepy Bendy Mystery For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.