You can now play IPTV Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This is the paid version of IPTV app.
Pro features (comparing with free version):
✔ Ad free
✔ Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only).
✔ Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
✔ Auto-play last channel option
✔ Extended playlists history
Watch IPTV from your Internet service provider or free live TV channels from any other source in the web.
If you are using VLC to watch TV on your PC then this app is for you.
✔ M3U and XSPF playlists support
✔ Playlists history
✔ Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy need to be installed in your LAN)
✔ Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only)
✔ Grid or list view of TV channels
✔ EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
✔ Start app on device boot option
Please note that this app doesn't contain any built-in channels. You need to have playlist with TV channels in order to use this app.
* First you'll need to input m3u or xspf playlist, you can get it from your ISP or find free playlist in the web.
* If app asks to setup UDP proxy, please do it, see instructions below.
Installing UDP proxy for multicast streams:
* for Windows: download and install UDP-to-HTTP proxy from http://borpas.info/download/UdpProxy.exe or check the corresponding option while installing IP-TV Player http://borpas.info/iptvplayer
* for Linux: install udpxy (http://udpxy.com/index-en.html, http://sourceforge.net/projects/udpxy/)
* the best solution would be installing udpxy on your WLAN router, this can be done for DD-WRT (http://www.dd-wrt.com) and OpenWrt (https://openwrt.org) firmware
* some WLAN routers have built-in udpxy in manufacturer's firmware
Sometimes m3u files on Android could be deleted by the system. This happens because Android scans sd-card, reads m3u playlists and fixes them by deleting the links to files which could not be found on your sd-card. Since you have URLs instead of files in your playlist, Android thinks that playlist is empty and deletes it. To avoid this just create some folder, place there empty ".nomedia" file and your m3u playlist. After that Android will exclude that folder from scanning and won't touch the playlist.
Alternatively, you can place your playlist to some web server (Dropbox public link is one of the options) and specify its URL in the app.
Please join translations project at https://crowdin.com/project/iptv/invite if you want to add new or improve existing translation.
How to download and run IPTV Pro on your PC and Mac
IPTV Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install IPTV Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get IPTV Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For IPTV Pro:
Step to Step Guide / IPTV Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘IPTV Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Roller Coaster Train Simulator For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.