You can now play Island Survival for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Stranded on a desert island, you must use any means possible to survive!
Explore the island, venture into dark caves, and encounter terrifying monsters. Featuring randomly generated worlds, crafting, building, and mining, the world is yours to shape and explore. Island Survival is the most exciting survival game yet!
• Completely unique, randomly generated worlds to explore
• 100+ items to discover
• Craft tools, items, armour and much more
• Mining, fighting, building, farming!
• The threat of starvation is always imminent
• Dangerous bosses to defeat
• Lots of monsters and animals
• Stunning pixel-art graphics
• Full day/night cycle
If you like other survival games, check out Stranded Survival, or begin your survival adventure now for free with Island Survival!
How to download and run Island Survival on your PC and Mac
Island Survival For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Island Survival For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Island Survival For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Island Survival:
Step to Step Guide / Island Survival For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Island Survival’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Shadowblood For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.