Warning: array_diff(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/pcapps/public_html/appscrawl.com/wp-content/plugins/kk-star-ratings/src/functions.php on line 218
You can now play iSpy Cameras for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
iSpy Cameras allows you to view and control thousands of public video cameras from around the world in real-time from your Android device over WiFi and EDGE/3G/4G/LTE.
iSpy Cameras has been the #1 Paid iPhone App in the UK, Ireland, Italy, Sweden, Korea, and Croatia as well as the #1 Paid iPhone Entertainment App in Japan, Hong Kong, and Australia.
iSpy Cameras was also one of the Top 10 Bestselling Paid Entertainment iPad Apps of 2010!
Yes, the cameras are all LIVE! Nothing is pre-recorded! Check out this thread in our discussion forum for our responses to some of the iPhone iSpy Cameras reviews: http://skjm.com/forum/index.php?topic=504.0
We have thousands of cameras in our database, with daily updates to remove any cameras that may have temporarily gone offline.
New quality cameras are added every week! Choose "Most Recent" from the menu to see the latest live cams!
To view cameras from a certain area, choose "Search" from the menu. To request cameras from a specific area, please send us an e-mail or let us know in the discussion forum as opposed to requesting it in a 1-star review. Thanks! 🙂
Visit http://skjm.com/ispy/vid.php to view the iSpy Demo & Features video!
– Swipe back and forth between pages of camera thumbnails that are updating in real-time.
– Tap a thumbnail to zoom in. Double-tap or press Back to zoom out.
– If the camera supports it, tap the Control button to control it. (You may have to wait in line for your turn.)
– Swipe to move the camera, pinch to zoom in and out. (Zoom may not be supported by some cameras.)
– Choose from a number of camera presets, if available.
– Save cameras as your favorites.
– Save snapshots to your Gallery.
– Rate cameras.
Press Menu to choose from the following camera lists:
– Random – Displays a random selection of cameras.
– Top Rated – Displays the cameras sorted by average rating.
– Most Recent – Displays the cameras sorted by the date and time they were added.
– Favorites – Displays your favorite cameras.
You can also search through the database of cameras by Category, Country, State, City, or Keywords.
If you are looking to connect to your own private webcams and network cameras (and receive Notifications on your iPhone when motion is detected) then check out our other application, iCam – http://skjm.com/icam/
How to download and run iSpy Cameras on your PC and Mac
iSpy Cameras For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install iSpy Cameras For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get iSpy Cameras For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For iSpy Cameras:
Step to Step Guide / iSpy Cameras For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘iSpy Cameras’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: SBrowser Pro (Ads Free) For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.