You can now play ISS Flyby Alert for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Get a notification at a user defined time interval before an ISS sighting occurs.
If you've missed sightings before because you've had to rely on manually looking up NASA's SpotTheStation listings, this app is a good solution.
This is an open source project built using React Native.
You can review the source code at its repository :
Do get in touch to suggest improvements or if you wish to contribute.
How to download and run ISS Flyby Alert on your PC and Mac
ISS Flyby Alert For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install ISS Flyby Alert For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get ISS Flyby Alert For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For ISS Flyby Alert:
Step to Step Guide / ISS Flyby Alert For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘ISS Flyby Alert’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: #UiPathForward For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.