You can now play iStock for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
It is your good tool to track the markets and economy, and provide you with investment information. All stock data are real-time or near real-time data.
Real-time data on NYSE and NASDAQ stocks.
Market overview with stocks and ETF, etc.
Add or delete stocks to your watchlist as many as you wish.
Stock list can be scrolled up and down.
How to download and run iStock on your PC and Mac
iStock For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install iStock For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get iStock For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For iStock:
Step to Step Guide / iStock For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘iStock’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Pirate Solitaire For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.