You can now play iSupply for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
iSupply is the application used for managing the distribution network of goods to stores and outlet. In this application you can add and track your drivers, products, customers, and take orders as well.
It has two sections,
1. Admin – who can add products, drivers, customers, and check orders.
2. Salesmen – This section is for order booking, driver can take order, check nearby customers, and take a print of invoice for the order.
Its an complete business application for the improved delivery management for business owners and drivers, both.
How to download and run iSupply on your PC and Mac
iSupply For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install iSupply For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get iSupply For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For iSupply:
Step to Step Guide / iSupply For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘iSupply’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Georgia Bulldogs Live WPs For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.