You can now play Italian Food Decoder for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The ITALIAN FOOD DECODER is the perfect companion for exploring the world of Italian cuisine. This app provides instant translations of all the food names, terms and phrases commonly used in cooking. And it's much more than just a dictionary. In-depth entries for all the important words offer background, with descriptions of what's in a dish, where it came from, what goes good with it and who does it best.
The ITALIAN FOOD DECODER is comprehensive—some 6,000 words in all, including dialect words and local dishes from every region of Italy. The advanced search function allows you to instantly find the Italian word for anything, and easy navigation lets you puzzle through any restaurant menu in a snap.
With so many regional styles and specialities, Italian cooking can be awfully mystifying (we've found over twenty words for chanterelle mushrooms), but this app will help you sort out the local peculiarities as well as the hundreds of varieties of cheeses, charcuterie, fish, pasta shapes and the rest.
The ITALIAN FOOD DECODER is an education in everything Italian in a fun, accessible form. Whether you're a first-time visitor or a seasoned Italophile, it is bound to increase your enjoyment and appreciation of one of the world's great cuisines. Buon appetito!
• Over 2000 articles for the most important dishes and specialities
• Special lists of cookware and tableware words, cuts of meat, cheese and wine terms and other topics
• Links to food sites, blogs and recipes, and to Italian food festivals
• Take it to the market and learn what you're looking at
• Use it to decipher real Italian recipes
• Lists DOC foods, and local specialities in the Slow Food 'Ark of Taste'
* About the Authors *
Dana Facaros and Michael Pauls are the authors of twenty-six Cadogan Guides covering every town and region of Italy. They started back in 1986, bringing up their children in an Umbrian village while exploring the country. Italy soon had its way with them, turning them (and the children) into hopeless, unrepentant foodies. In their travels, they always enjoyed taking notes on regional specialities and obscure delights, and these became the basis of this app.
How to download and run Italian Food Decoder on your PC and Mac
Italian Food Decoder For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Italian Food Decoder For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Italian Food Decoder For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Italian Food Decoder:
Step to Step Guide / Italian Food Decoder For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Italian Food Decoder’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Our Groceries Shopping List For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.