You can now play Italike AList for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Italike AList is one of the many useful packages promoted by Italike supporting different Languages.
It helps facilitate and organize your grocery and todo list in a social world, sharing with family or friends.
It has many features:
– Search by Category or Free Search
– Accessing lists from the web
– Sort your items into categories
– Never lose your lists. Syncs with Italike.com!
– Multi language
– Multiple lists
– Open, Save, Delete and Synch
How to download and run Italike AList on your PC and Mac
Italike AList For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Italike AList For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Italike AList For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Italike AList:
More From Us: DeerCast For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Italike AList For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Italike AList’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Jungle Monkey 2 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.