You can now play IV Drug Compatibility for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This application provides the healthcare profession with a method of quickly checking the compatibility of any two of the following intravenous drugs at the Y-site:
• Calcium Chloride
• Calcium Gluconate
• Compound Sodium Lactate Solution (Hartmann's)
• Disodium Hydrogen Phosphate
• Glucose 4%, Sodium Chloride 0.18%
• Glucose 5%
• Glyceryl Trinitrate (GTN)
• Heparin (Sodium)
• Insulin (Soluble)
• Isosorbide Dinitrate
• Magnesium Sulphate
• Potassium Chloride
• Potassium Phosphate
• Sodium Bicarbonate
• Sodium Chloride 0.9%
• Sodium Nitroprusside
• Vasopressin (Arginine Vasopressin)
How to download and run IV Drug Compatibility on your PC and Mac
IV Drug Compatibility For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install IV Drug Compatibility For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get IV Drug Compatibility For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For IV Drug Compatibility:
Step to Step Guide / IV Drug Compatibility For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘IV Drug Compatibility’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: PRSM2018 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.