You can now play Jagathon for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Welcome to the app for Jagathon: IUPUI's Dance Marathon! Jagathon is a philanthropic organization that raises money for Riley Hospital for Children. Last year we raised $351,430.22 for the kids. We will have our 2018 event on March 3-4th to celebrate the miracles that have been happening #FTK all year. Feel free to use this app to keep up on everything going on throughout the event!
How to download and run Jagathon on your PC and Mac
Jagathon For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Jagathon For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Jagathon For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Jagathon:
Step to Step Guide / Jagathon For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Jagathon’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Jam League Basketball For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.