You can now play JaxReady for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Are you ready? JaxReady— brought to you by the Emergency Preparedness Division and Information Technologies Division of the City of Jacksonville, Florida— will help you monitor weather threats and plan for evacuation in the event of a natural disaster. JaxReady provides access to current threat levels, weather reports, and wildfire updates, as well as up-to-the-minute news feeds for emergency preparedness and evacuation.
• GPS functionality for locating your Evacuation Zone
• Current Emergency (EOC) Activation Level, Weather Threat Level, and Fire Danger Index based upon your geolocation
• Links to special needs registration for those with special medical needs during an evacuation
• Weather and fire news
• Weather, wildfire, and drought index maps
How to download and run JaxReady on your PC and Mac
JaxReady For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install JaxReady For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get JaxReady For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For JaxReady:
Step to Step Guide / JaxReady For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘JaxReady’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: News Break – Local & Breaking For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.