You can now play JCR Tracers for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
JCR Tracers is a complimentary mobile app for “Tracers with AMP™” subscribers. Tracers with AMP™ gives you the tools you need to efficiently manage risk and help your health care organization stay survey-ready.
This app optimizes Tracers with AMP™ usage throughout a health care organization by utilizing the power and convenience of a mobile device.
– Real-time data collection of Tracer observations
– Attach pictures to observation
– Email observation report with pictures
– Access Tracers across multiple sites and programs
– Guest access
How to download and run JCR Tracers on your PC and Mac
JCR Tracers For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install JCR Tracers For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get JCR Tracers For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For JCR Tracers:
Step to Step Guide / JCR Tracers For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘JCR Tracers’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Ozuna Piano Game For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.