You can now play Jeopardy! PlayShow (Beta) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
***PLEASE NOTE: Download the PlayShow app for both your TV and mobile device to sync and play. Currently, the game is available ONLY on Sony Bravia TV and Amazon Fire. Coming to new platforms SOON!***
Become a Jeopardy! Champion!
Admit it. You’re one of those people who yells out Jeopardy! answers from the couch. We feel you (and there’s no shame in it). Well, now you can put your smarts to the test, competing against real contestants and your friends using actual TV episodes hosted by Alex Trebek. Jeopardy! PlayShow combines your voice, video and a mobile device for the most realistic game show experience you’ll ever have.
Win in Prime Time
Once you have Jeopardy! PlayShow on your compatible console or smart TV, download the PlayShow Controller App to your mobile device to add a buzzer and microphone. Just buzz in and speak (or yell) your answer from the sofa to become part of the game like never before. It’s everything you love about the show: categories, clues, wagering, Daily Doubles and even signing your name to the podium.
Play from Over 30 years of Historical Episodes
Game packs are created thematically by season, tournament type and famous champions. If a Teen Tournament is your speed, we have those. Want to travel back in time and match wits with legendary contestants? No problem! The true Jeopardy! experience has never been more accessible, fun or social. And with Party Mode you can host head-to-head, multiplayer competitions in your living room.
· Choose from a variety of episodes and themes from over three decades of Jeopardy!
· Sync your TV with your mobile device to buzz in and answer clues by voice
· Challenge friends and family to beat your score
· Party mode turns your house into a Jeopardy! set with head-to-head, multiplayer action
· See how you stack up against memorable Jeopardy! contestants
· Immerse yourself in the show like never before!
How to download and run Jeopardy! PlayShow (Beta) on your PC and Mac
Jeopardy! PlayShow (Beta) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Jeopardy! PlayShow (Beta) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Jeopardy! PlayShow (Beta) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Jeopardy! PlayShow (Beta):
Step to Step Guide / Jeopardy! PlayShow (Beta) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Jeopardy! PlayShow (Beta)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: NBC News For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.