You can now play Jetting for Kawasaki KX for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Jetting for Kawasaki KX will help you configure the carb of your 2 strokes Kawasaki KX dirt bike (KX60, KX65, KX80, KX85, KX100, KX125, KX250, KX500) to improve its performance with no need of repair manual or owner's manual. Using weather conditions and your engine / carb configuration, the app will show you a recommendation about jetting to your specific carburetor, so it can be useful to get a spot-on jetting configuration and adapt it to weather changes.
In order to get the weather values, the application can use the GPS to obtain the position and altitude, and the network connection to get the temperature, pressure and humidity from the nearest weather station. Nevertheless, the application can run without GPS and internet connection, in this case, the user must enter the altitude and weather data.
The application is made up of four tabs that are described next:
– Results: in this tab, the recommended main jet, needle type and clip position, pilot jet and air screw position are shown. These data are calculated depending on the weather conditions and the engine configuration introduced in the next tabs. In addition, this tab lets to make a fine tuning adjustment to adapt to a concrete engine.
– Weather: you can set the values for current temperature, altitude, pressure and humidity. The values of this screen can be manually set or can be loaded by the application reading the data from the nearest weather station (from the GPS tab).
– Engine: you must set in this screen the information about the engine, that is, the year, model (KX60, KX65, KX80, KX85, KX100, KX125, KX250, KX500) and carburator (Keihin, Mikuni). Besides, you can enter the oil mix ratio that you're using.
– GPS: this tab allows to use the GPS to get the current position and altitude, and connect to an external service to get the weather conditions of the nearest weather station (temperature, pressure and humidity).
The application can manage different measure units: meters and feet for altitude, ºC and ºF for temperatures, mb, hPa, inHg, mmHg for pressure.
The app includes the following Kawasaki KX two stroke, off-road motorbikes:
– KX 60: 1994 – 2004.
– KX 65: 2000 – 2015.
– KX 80: 1994 – 2001.
– KX 85: 2001 – 2015.
– KX 100: 1995 – 2015.
– KX 125: 1994 – 2008.
– KX 250: 1994 – 2008.
– KX 500: 1994 – 2004.
If you click in "More from developer" you can find the other jetting apps for 2 strokes & 4 strokes motocross, SX, MX, enduro, supercross, off-road race motorcycles: Yamaha YZ, Suzuki RM, Honda CR, Honda CRF, KTM SX, KTM XC, KTM EXC.
The app is valid for both PRO or beginners dirtriders.
The application needs the following permissions:
– Your location: it lets the application get the position and the altitude using the GPS to know which is the nearest weather station.
– Storage: it's used for storing the configuration preferences.
– Network communication: it's used for invoke the external service which provides the current weather conditions
– Phone calls (read phone state and identity): it allows to get the system identifier in order to validate the license status of the installed application.
How to download and run Jetting for Kawasaki KX on your PC and Mac
Jetting for Kawasaki KX For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Jetting for Kawasaki KX For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Jetting for Kawasaki KX For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Jetting for Kawasaki KX:
Step to Step Guide / Jetting for Kawasaki KX For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Jetting for Kawasaki KX’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: AutoGravity – Car Loan & Lease For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.