You can now play Juice for Roku for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Note: Please try the free DEMO version before purchasing the full version to make sure the app will work with your device and network setup. If you purchase the full version, please uninstall the demo version in order to avoid conflicts between the two versions.
Note: For the app to work, you must install the Juice channel on your Roku by going here: https://owner.roku.com/add/juice. Also note that if you have a router with two channels (regular and guest), your Roku and your Android device must be connected to the same channel.
Juice for Roku lets you to stream media directly from your Android device to your Roku player: No need for a separate server!
Does NOT support YouTube and flash based videos, and does not support Google Music. Also note that videos in any format other than MP4 are unlikely to play. See here: http://support.roku.com/entries/423946-what-media-file-types-does-the-roku-usb-media-player-channel-support. ALSO – the Roku doesn't support videos taken in portrait mode.
– Send photos, music, videos from your Android device
– Send media from the internet to the Roku using the Share functionality or audio and video podcasts (feeds)
– Send individual photos or send a complete slide show
– Send individual songs or whole albums to the Roku. Songs can be shuffled.
– Background Juice service will continue to serve files to the Roku while you use other Android apps
– Use the “Share” menu from the gallery, browser and other supported apps to send media to the Roku without having to launch the Juice app
– NEW – SHOWBOX SUPPORT. Send downloaded ShowBox videos to your Roku by going to the Videos tab and selecting the "show_box" folder. Does not work with streamed Showbox videos.
– No need for a home media server
– No need for cables
– No need to upload your files to a web server
– Fully functional remote control included with the same functionality as the Roku Remote app (sold separately)
One of the best things about this app is it's ability to work with other apps. For example, long press a link to a photo, song or video in the browser and share it to the Juice app to start it playing on the Roku. Or long press an episode in your Podcast app and share it to Juice to hear it through your Roku connected system. With the share feature, you can stream almost anything on the internet to the Roku, in addition to streaming what is already on your Android device.
– You must add the Juice channel to your Roku (https://owner.roku.com/add/juice)
– Android device and Roku player must be on the same network
– Plugging your Android device into your computer may prevent the app from accessing the SD card. In general, don't have plug your Android device into the computer when using the app. Charging is OK.
– Not all video formats are supported by the Roku. See the supported formats here: http://support.roku.com/entries/423946-what-media-file-types-does-the-roku-usb-media-player-channel-support
– Some MP4s created on Android devices may not work since Roku doesn't support all codecs. It depends on the Android device. Also, the Roku doesn't support videos taken in portrait mode.
– If you notice lag or unresponsiveness, power off your android device and/or the Roku and try again. This resolves nearly all connectivity issues. You should only have to do this infrequently.
– Visit http://www.jigawattlabs.com/juicehelp
How to download and run Juice for Roku on your PC and Mac
Juice for Roku For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Juice for Roku For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Juice for Roku For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Juice for Roku:
More From Us: Grill-It! For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Juice for Roku For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Juice for Roku’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Hot Donut Premium For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.