You can now play Jump Ball 3D for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Jump Ball 3D to experience the adventure of the bouncing ball through the helix tower labyrinth.
Easy one-tap controls, but hardcore gameplay with meditative and relaxing graphics and music.
HOW TO PLAY:
– To play Tap the Jump Ball 3D screen and avoid obstacles, Rotate the spiral by simply sliding your fingers to the right and to the left for propeller rotation and ball jump.
– Be careful not to let the Jump Ball 3D hit the different planks in the helix maze or its game over!
– Collect diamonds in your journey and unlock more balls!
ENJOY with us playing Jump Ball 3D.
How to download and run Jump Ball 3D on your PC and Mac
Jump Ball 3D For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Jump Ball 3D For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Jump Ball 3D For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Jump Ball 3D:
Step to Step Guide / Jump Ball 3D For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Jump Ball 3D’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: hKZ LL-Car Launcher-Round For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.