You can now play Jupiter Jump for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Dash and dodge mines in this action packed game from Noodlecake Games!
Jupiter Jump is an action-arcade game, where you tap the screen to maneuver your astronaut through mines, portals, and gates!
Easy to pick up and play, and looks greats on tablets!
How to download and run Jupiter Jump on your PC and Mac
Jupiter Jump For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Jupiter Jump For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Jupiter Jump For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Jupiter Jump:
Step to Step Guide / Jupiter Jump For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Jupiter Jump’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Chipotle For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.