You can now play Just Rain for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Just Rain is a soothing audiovisual rain simulator. Listen to varying degrees of rain sounds from gentle drizzle to intense downpour — controlled by a simple drag of your finger. Just Rain also features stereo audio panning and a visual rain simulation. Use it to relax, to study, or to sleep!
(c) 2013 Robysoft — Art and design by Inessah Selditz. Just Rain uses sounds from freesound,
for the full list see here: http://www.robysoft.net/justrain
How to download and run Just Rain on your PC and Mac
Just Rain For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Just Rain For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Just Rain For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Just Rain:
Step to Step Guide / Just Rain For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Just Rain’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Tricky Master NBA 2K17 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.