You can now play JWildfireMini for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This app brings the magic of flame fractals to your phone!
It comes with both the fractal evolution module "MutaG" and the interactive renderer "IR", as known from the full JWildfire application, to your Android-capable device!
JWildfire is a very comprehensive software suite to both construct and render flame fractals (end even create movies of them).
In short, flame fractals are an extension to classical IFS (iterated function systems) and were invented by Scott Draves. They are capable to create an endless range of fascinating organic shapes. You may already know classical fern- or flower-like shapes, but there are virtually no limits. You can create trees, gems, demons, oceans, faces, pottery, … you will often be surprised by your own creations!
With this app you will be able to create unique flame fractals by playing with the MutaG module. You can start with modifying one of 60 the stunning flame fractals which are included, and then later continue to modify your own creations. Share your renderings with your friends and amaze your girlfriend with an unique valentine fractal!
With the paid app you can export the "formulas" of your creations to be able to
render wallpapers, post-edit them using the full-fledged editor or even render artworks suited for print in extreme high quality. All you will need, is a decent personal computer and the full JWildfire application which is completely free and runs on any major platforms.
Please note, that there are no hidden costs at all. The whole full application is completely free and you can use it without this app, of course.
The only cost ist just to unlock to feature of exporting your flames from this app, the PNG export is also included in the free app.
– full-fledged JWildfire-compatible flame renderer, even if not all features may be exposed, this renderer is even able to render flames with Pseudo3D-shading enabled, but this may take some time 😉
– Flame library with 60 stunning example flames ready to be play with (some of them are even unfinished material yet). You can extend the flame library with your own work.
– MutaGen3x3 module to create endless mutations of flame fractals using the powerful mutation generators known from the JWildfire software
– MutaGen5x5 module to create even more complex mutations
– Interactive renderer with the ability to export rendered images as PNG
– Flame gallery with some stunning work made by myself to show what is possible with flame fractals
– Ability to export flames (only in the purchased app) via email to be able to render your flames in any quality you desire later (using the full and free JWildfire application for personal computers).
Upgrading: Be careful: If you upgrade any version, you may loose your personal flames. So please export (eventually as image) all your stuff which matters, before doing any update.
How to download and run JWildfireMini on your PC and Mac
JWildfireMini For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install JWildfireMini For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get JWildfireMini For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For JWildfireMini:
Step to Step Guide / JWildfireMini For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘JWildfireMini’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Voxel – 3D Coloring by Numbers For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.