You can now play K Health for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Welcome to smarter primary care. K is a free primary care app that uses AI to give you instant access to accurate information about your symptoms. Plus, our curated network of local primary care providers are using K to deliver faster, data-informed care in the office or directly to you by text message. There are no membership fees to use K. Just bring your insurance card to the doctor’s office or pharmacy as usual.
HOW K WORKS:
• K uses AI technology to connect the experience of thousands of doctors and millions of people like you. When you chat with K, it uses that real world experience to understand your case, asking questions just like a doctor.
• Then K compares your case to people like you who had the same symptoms. When you see how they were diagnosed and treated, you’ll have more peace of mind making decisions about when and where to seek care.
• Let’s say you want to see a doctor. Just share your K report and book a same-day appointment with a provider near you. After you’re an established patient, share your report and the provider will review and get back to you by text message with advice or a prescription.
• Update K as symptoms change over time. K will follow up to see how you’re feeling, and if you’re not feeling better, you can continue the dialogue to learn more. You then have the option of sharing the updated report with your provider.
• K is a HIPAA compliant app that keeps your information secure and out of the internet.
Talk to K about things like:
– Cold & Flu Symptoms
– Back & Neck pain
– Abdominal pain
– Chest pain
– Bladder infections
– Anything else you’d ask your primary care doctor
Keep in mind, K is not a doctor and doesn't give medical advice. K can provide information for anyone 18 to 85 about most primary care conditions. But K can’t address orthopedics, pregnancy, cancer, or trauma such as cuts, burns or other injuries.
Learn more at http://khealth.ai.
How to download and run K Health on your PC and Mac
K Health For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install K Health For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get K Health For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For K Health:
Step to Step Guide / K Health For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘K Health’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Toy Pudding Videos For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.