You can now play KanTime – Private Duty for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
KanTime is an application developed for KanTime Private Duty Agencies. It aids Caregivers to keep track of their Schedules with their pertinent Clients. In addition, it provides the Caregiver to perform check-in/check-out operation, enter Mileage at the time of check-out and ensures Caregiver service to Client by Client's signature.
The back office staffs validates the location and signature.
Optimized for tablet as well as the mobile devices.
How to download and run KanTime – Private Duty on your PC and Mac
KanTime – Private Duty For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install KanTime – Private Duty For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get KanTime – Private Duty For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For KanTime – Private Duty:
Step to Step Guide / KanTime – Private Duty For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘KanTime – Private Duty’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: GIPHY. All the GIFS For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.