You can now play KC Street Track for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
We heard you Kansas City! You finally have a better way to track the bus & streetcars!
– Location tracking
– Bus & Streetcar stop tracking and directions
– Street View
– Nearby restaurants (and reviews!)
– Schedule (hours of operation)
– and much more…
This application has been built from the ground-up with design in mind to provide you with a minimal, visually-pleasing interface for a better experience. Whether visiting Kansas City, heading downtown to enjoy the festivities, or tracking your daily bus route, you'll love this app.
Stay tuned for further additions and updates.
How to download and run KC Street Track on your PC and Mac
KC Street Track For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install KC Street Track For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get KC Street Track For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For KC Street Track:
Step to Step Guide / KC Street Track For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘KC Street Track’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Remixed Pixel Dungeon For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.