You can now play Kemono Mahjong for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
No mere tile-matching solitaire game, this is a full implementation of Japanese Mahjong. A fun, strategic variant of the classic Chinese 4-player game!
* Real (4-player) mahjong! (you vs. 3 CPU opponents)
* Japanese/Riichi style following European Mahjong Association (EMA) rules
* Unique layout designed for mobile devices
* Beautiful, easy-to-read tiles (with traditional and simplified tile sets)
* Colourful cast of characters
* Beautiful music
* English, French, Dutch and Japanese text!
* Tutorials and in-game help, ideal for new players!
* No ads!
(Note: The Tutorials are currently English only; French + Japanese to come)
How to download and run Kemono Mahjong on your PC and Mac
Kemono Mahjong For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Kemono Mahjong For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Kemono Mahjong For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Kemono Mahjong:
Step to Step Guide / Kemono Mahjong For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Kemono Mahjong’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: FaceDance Challenge! For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.