You can now play Kerio Operator Softphone for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Kerio Operator Softphone is a software-based phone client that lets you make and receive calls on your Android mobile device from your office phone system. Kerio Operator Softphone is designed to work with Kerio Operator IP PBX or any other SIP based VoIP service.
NOTE: Kerio Operator Softphone supports auto-provisioning (auto-configuration) with Kerio Operator SIP server but can be configured manually to operate with any SIP based VoIP server. Auto-provisioning requires a trusted and valid server SSL certificate issued by trusted Certification Authority to be installed on Kerio Operator server. Self-signed SSL certificates cannot be used.
* Excellent voice quality
* High security with call encryption support
* Multitasking support for operation in background
* Multiple languages support – English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Japanese, Korean
* Support for up to 4 accounts on any SIP-compliant server (Automatic provisioning with Kerio Operator)
* Integrate contacts from your phone's native contacts directory
* Call display and voice-mail indicator
* Transfer to speakerphone, mute and hold functionality
* Call history
* Ringtones and contact avatars
* Dial plan support
* Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls
* DTMF via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
* VPN support
* Automatic codec selection for best call quality
* Supported codecs: G.711 a/u, G.722 (HD), iLBC, GSM, OPUS
* Global IP support
* IPv6 support
* STUN & ICE support
* Noise reduction, echo cancellation and VAD (Voice Activation Detection)
* Quality of Service
* Security and call encryption via TLS and SRTP
* DNS SRV record look-up
* Call quality statistics
* Headset with microphone – wired or Bluetooth
* Headphones (without microphone) – device's built-in microphone is used
Please note that using Kerio Operator Softphone as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services (112 emergency services in Europe).
How to download and run Kerio Operator Softphone on your PC and Mac
Kerio Operator Softphone For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Kerio Operator Softphone For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Kerio Operator Softphone For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Kerio Operator Softphone:
More From Us: MO Hunting For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Kerio Operator Softphone For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Kerio Operator Softphone’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Air Hockey Premium For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.