You can now play Kernel Manager for Franco Kernel ✨ for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
A beautiful Kernel manager with a rich feature set aimed for easy of use! From the less knowledgeable, to the most expert user, it combines a series of powerful tools to manage and control your device.
This app works with ALL devices and kernels, but to access some advanced specific features you'll need to be on Franco Kernel.
Also you need to be ROOTED otherwise nothing will really work.
Franco Kernel supports the following devices:
Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6, Nexus 6P, Nexus 7 2012, Nexus 7 2013, Nexus 10, One Plus One, One Plus X, One Plus 2, One Plus 3, One Plus 3T, One Plus 5, One Plus 5T, One Plus X, Google Pixel, Google Pixel XL, Redmi Note 3 (Snapdragon), Redmi Note 4 (Snapdragon), Xiaomi Mi A1 and more lightly coming soon.
• Simple and elegant
• Deep integration with Franco Kernel;
• Checks for new Franco Kernel versions (with a choice for automatic daily checks);
• Auto flash Kernels directly into the device with 1 click;
• Powerful battery saving tips as simple as touching a button;
• Display color temperature presets;
• Automatic High Brightness Mode toggle based on the ambient light (device support dependent);
• Download .zips to be flashed in recovery;
• Beautiful UI following Material Design guidelines;
• CPU freqs, governor, support for multi-clusters, GPU freqs & more;
• Governor tunables interface;
• Backup & Restore Kernels on the fly 1 click away;
• Custom Kernel settings such as: IO scheduler, IO scheduler tuning, certain wakelocks and other misc settings;
• A powerful tool called Per-App Profiles which lets you create power profiles for your favourite apps. For example you want maximum CPU frequency when gaming, but low frequency when reading an e-book. You can also choose whether for Wi-Fi to be on/off, if you desire you toggle Android Battery Saver, specify what type of Location Mode you want to use for that specific app and choose the display resolution on a per-app basis too: Available resolutions are: 540p, 720p, 1080p, 1440p and 2160p! The possibilities are endless. You control the device, the device doesn't control you;
• System Health with a beautiful UI, useful real-time CPU/GPU/RAM/IO usage and comprehensive CPU frequencies usage with support for clustered devices.
• Manual Flasher UI to flash boot.imgs and Kernel .zips on the go from anywhere inside the sdcard (open, delete and see info about the file);
• Color and Sound control for selected devices with Kernel support;
• Automatic Night Shift just like iOS to tint your display in orange/red to ease your eyes during the night;
• CPU temperature available in the notification bar for devices that export the CPU temperature;
• Performance Profiles built-in on Franco Kernel (Power-save, Balance and Performance) which you can select with a single touch, no need to mess with settings. Also features a Home screen widget for an easy way to change profiles without going into the app;
• Launcher Shortcuts for Performance Profiles;
• Quick Tiles for Performance Profiles;
• Specific Tasker intents for performance profiles automation;
• Governor profiles, lets the user save and load profiles on demand!
Have a question?
Feel free to reach out! Unlike most developers you will find, I'm more than happy to respond.
If you have a problem, before putting in that one star review, please reach out to @franciscof_1990 on Twitter, or send me an e-mail to email@example.com. I'm always happy to get back to you.
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any misuse of this app.
How to download and run Kernel Manager for Franco Kernel ✨ on your PC and Mac
Kernel Manager for Franco Kernel ✨ For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Kernel Manager for Franco Kernel ✨ For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Kernel Manager for Franco Kernel ✨ For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Kernel Manager for Franco Kernel ✨:
More From Us: VR Cave For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Kernel Manager for Franco Kernel ✨ For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Kernel Manager for Franco Kernel ✨’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: FoCo Gorilla Music (FoCoMX Schedule) For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.