You can now play Ketchikan Walking Tour for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Enjoy Ketchikan's historic downtown district. The downtown tour range from museums to historic churches, Native totem poles, the red-light district and wooden streets from days of old.
How to download and run Ketchikan Walking Tour on your PC and Mac
Ketchikan Walking Tour For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Ketchikan Walking Tour For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Ketchikan Walking Tour For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Ketchikan Walking Tour:
Step to Step Guide / Ketchikan Walking Tour For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Ketchikan Walking Tour’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Fantasy Ice Cream Land For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.