You can now play Kick Balls for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Start playing the champion of Time Killer now!
Relax and enjoy the most satisfying game!
How to play:
1. Hold and move your finger to aim. Release your finger to shoot balls!
2. The number on a brick is reduced by 1 whenever a ball hits it. A brick is destroyed when its number becomes 0.
3. Collect balls with white rings to increase the armory.
4. Play around with your aiming angle. Bouncing balls destroy bricks faster!
-Free to play
-Easy ball control
-Challenging enough to get high scores
-Great gratifications obtained
Download Kick Balls now!
How to download and run Kick Balls on your PC and Mac
Kick Balls For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Kick Balls For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Kick Balls For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Kick Balls:
Step to Step Guide / Kick Balls For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Kick Balls’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Sensory Baby Toddler Learning For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.