You can now play Kick Counter for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
– count your baby movements
– check the history of fetal movements
– see statistics of your baby kicks
Also, read articles about:
– Why counting baby movements?
– How to count baby kicks?
– When to count the fetal movements?
– Other info about baby moving in the belly;
Amila Kick Counter is easy, convenient and free!
How to download and run Kick Counter on your PC and Mac
Kick Counter For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Kick Counter For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Kick Counter For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Kick Counter:
Step to Step Guide / Kick Counter For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Kick Counter’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Ball King – Arcade Basketball For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.