You can now play Kidjo TV Kids Have Fun & Learn for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Welcome to Kidjo!
Take kids on a wild and wonderful adventure with Kidjo, an educational
entertainment app that little ones love! Perfect for preschool and elementary
school kids, this app is filled with smart cartoons and exciting games that
guarantees fun and safe tv for children. At kidjo we want a safe and exciting
environment to teach, develop and entertain your kids! We understand the
importance of making time for you parents to take a break from paternity or
motherhood duties. Have your own recess and get that last bit of work done or
simply enjoy a moment's peace!
Kidjo was created by busy parents for busy parents. Aimed at young children
between two and seven, the app is interactive and completely free of ads or public
profiles, so parents can rest assured that their children have safer screen-time and
are learning too! Nick that bit of free time while your kid tries out the ABCs! With
a range of tv classics like Rugrats and Garfield, or Inspector Gadget even Maya
and of course Sesame Street – your tot is guaranteed an enjoyable and safe tv
time. Time limits, program settings, and up to three individual profiles make it
even easier to cater for every family's needs with parental controls. We strive to
educate and entertain children whilst making motherhood that bit more
Kidjo is Coppa (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) and kidSAFE+ certified.
Parents can be sure that their babe children are only watching age-appropriate
animation content. Kidjo has a wide range of baby tv programs to teach, educate
and develop your toddler. The app's intuitive design allows children to navigate the
interface independently in a interactive and safe manner. Grab your kid’s favourite
looney or teddy bear and sit back and relax as your kids go on an adventure
exploring the fun world of Kidjo on their own!
With more than 1,500 videos available the cartoons, tutorials, clips and songs or
lullabies are carefully curated and approved by child development experts… and
kids! As we always say: baby first! Here is some of the content you can find on
– licensed cartoons like Garfield or Inspector Gadget and Sesame Street
– classic nursery rhymes, fairy tales (with pixie and trolls!), lullabies and
– shapes, numbers, letters
– fun animal facts (with cute creatures like a wabbit)
– life skills songs & games
– scholastic tutorials for magic tricks, origami, science experiments, yoga
– arts & crafts projects
Kids will meet lots of fun and wonderful characters as we combine tale after tale
with nursery rhymes and tv animation like Garfield or Inspector Gadget and Maya,
even Sesame Street and of course Rugrats! There's also lots of news from
Monster Math Squad, even Trotro as well as Quiz Time. Which looney cartoon
will your kid love the most?
Every parent knows how boring long car rides or waiting rooms can be, even if they
have their favorite trolls or teddy bear with them! Kidjo offers an easy to use
distraction that will teach your kids with its Backpack mode. Downloading and
storing clips for offline use on the go is as easy as the ABCs. Have a recess from
motherhood and maternity duties whenever you’re on the move!
Kidjo at a glance:
● More than 1,500 clips of age-appropriate, fun content that kids love.
● Intuitive navigation and child-friendly interactive interface make it easy for
kids to use self-sufficiently.
● Parents select time limits, content settings and individual profiles.
● 100% ad-free and no social networks! Children's safety and privacy is our
number one priority.
● Easy to use Backpack offline mode.
● Prepare your kid for preschool or kindergarten with classic nursery
rhymes and brain development games and videos
● Created by parents and made for kids!
Kidjo is the best choice for parents who want their kids to have the safest and best
screen time experience possible. Try the full range of Kidjo's fantastic features for
only 4.99$ a month. Subscription can be cancelled anytime.
How to download and run Kidjo TV Kids Have Fun & Learn on your PC and Mac
Kidjo TV Kids Have Fun & Learn For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Kidjo TV Kids Have Fun & Learn For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Kidjo TV Kids Have Fun & Learn For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Kidjo TV Kids Have Fun & Learn:
Step to Step Guide / Kidjo TV Kids Have Fun & Learn For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Kidjo TV Kids Have Fun & Learn’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Hi Messenger For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.