You can now play Kinesiology Flash Cards for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Review, listen, and learn…anytime, anywhere!
Davis Mobile Kinesiology Flashcards feature 105 full-color cards that examine the muscles from the head to the foot. Just flip through the cards to select a muscle. Tap to listen to the audio pronunciation. With another tap, turn the card over to see the muscle’s origin, insertion, action, and innervation.
1) App is the mobile version of the bestselling Kinesiology Flashcards, by Lynn S. Lippert and Mary Alice Duesterhaus Minor.
2) Multiple card sets are organized by body region to make finding specific muscles easier.
3) Self-scoring and bookmarking allow for quick review.
4) A link to the audio pronunciation of the muscle name appears on each card.
5) Card front presents a full-color drawing of the muscle attached to the bone with the name of the muscle at the top.
6) Card back features the origin, insertion, action, and innervation of each muscle.
7) Content downloads directly to your mobile device; no web connection is necessary after the initial download.
About F.A. Davis
Davis Mobile applications are produced by F.A. Davis Company. An independent publisher since 1879, F.A. Davis has been meeting the needs of generations of health care providers. Today, the company carries on that tradition through its catalogue of books, electronic, online, and mobile products for students, educators, and clinicians in Nursing, Medicine, and the Health Sciences. Its flagship titles, Taber’s® Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary and Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses®, are among the most trusted names in health care. For more information on Davis Mobile and other F.A. Davis products, visit www.fadavis.com
How to download and run Kinesiology Flash Cards on your PC and Mac
Kinesiology Flash Cards For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Kinesiology Flash Cards For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Kinesiology Flash Cards For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Kinesiology Flash Cards:
Step to Step Guide / Kinesiology Flash Cards For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Kinesiology Flash Cards’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Adventurer League 2D Retro RPG For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.