You can now play KIT Scenarist for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
KIT Scenarist will allow you to have at hand all your screenplays. You can write down ideas, work out dialogues of characters, or describe actions without leaving the hammock. Send the script to the editor by mail during a trip on the subway. And even edit projects at the same time as your co-authors from different parts of the globe.
• creation of projects on the device and in the cloud service (ability to work with KIT Scenarist's cloud is an additional service);
• fill basic information about the script (script name, title page, logline, and synopsis);
• create lists of characters and locations and fill their descriptions;
• create text notes on the project with the ability to group notes by folders within each project;
• work with a screenplay in corkboard mode;
• viewing screenplay text and editing it in accordance with industry standards;
• view the list of scenes and navigate the text of the script;
• the possibility of reviewing the text of the script (highlighting, adding comments);
• import scripts from the formats fdx, fountain, docx and kitsp from any installed application (mail, Dropbox, Google Drive etc.);
• export notes and scripts to pdf, fdx, fountain docx and kitsp formats in any of the installed applications (mail, Dropbox, Google Drive etc.).
Mobile application KIT Scenarist is only one of the components of a fully-featured studio for working on screenplays KIT Scenarist. Look to our website, where you can meet with other useful tools for creating stories that will help raise your productivity to a new level!
How to download and run KIT Scenarist on your PC and Mac
KIT Scenarist For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install KIT Scenarist For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get KIT Scenarist For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For KIT Scenarist:
Step to Step Guide / KIT Scenarist For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘KIT Scenarist’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: TagsForLikes Pro For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.