You can now play Kitty in the Box for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Some kitties are born ready to slide into boxes, but others need your help to learn how. Stare down challenging boxes atop a magical path of cakes, but don’t get too excited or they will go over the edge. Download now to begin a flavorful journey with your favorite kitty!
Easy to pick up, but hard to put down
Complete challenges to unlock your favorite kitty
Share acrobatic videos with your friends
Dress up your kitties in style
How to download and run Kitty in the Box on your PC and Mac
Kitty in the Box For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Kitty in the Box For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Kitty in the Box For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Kitty in the Box:
Step to Step Guide / Kitty in the Box For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Kitty in the Box’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: 7 Day Weather Forecasts For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.