You can now play Kitty Jump for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Jumpy the Kitty is on a quest to jump higher than any cat has ever jumped! It's up to you to help him.
Aim well and launch Jumpy from box to box and compete against your friends to see who has the highest score.
What are you waiting for? Time to jump!
How to download and run Kitty Jump on your PC and Mac
Kitty Jump For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Kitty Jump For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Kitty Jump For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Kitty Jump:
Step to Step Guide / Kitty Jump For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Kitty Jump’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Default Music Player For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.