You can now play Knife Rights LegalBlade™ for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Knife Rights LegalBlade™ App – Knife Laws in America™ – World's First Knife Law App! Provides guidance at your fingertips to the knife laws of all 50 states and many cities and local jurisdictions in the United States. Knowledge of the law is the first step in avoiding an unfortunate arrest, loss of your knife or other legal complications.
• Includes all 50 states and the District of Columbia, plus cities
• Easy to understand, color-coded tables
• Comprehensive information on the legality of Possession, Open Carry and Concealed Carry for all common knife types
• Includes: length restrictions, age restrictions and other restrictions in the law
• Includes the text of the state law, plus applicable portions of court decisions that further define what is legal and what is not
• "What To Do If Arrested," by Evan Nappen, noted knife law expert & attorney
• "What To Do If Arrested" provides clear, concise information to protect your rights if you are ever stopped for carrying a knife or arrested for a knife law violation
• "Dollar Bill Ruler" provides quick way to measure approximate knife blade length
• All legal data maintained on server for instant law updates and more cities going forward
The Knife Rights LegalBlade™ App IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY and DOES NOT PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE. You must not rely on the information provided by the LegalBlade™ App as an alternative to legal advice from a competent attorney.
Version 1.0 includes all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Relatively few cities are included in this initial launch, but they will be added continuously going forward. Thanks for your understanding.
All data is maintained on the server to ensure you always have the most current information that is available to Knife Rights. As more cities are added, they automatically become available.
You can also use the app to advise Knife Rights of your local knife laws, which after review and confirmation, can be added to the database. In addition, you can use the app to notify Knife Rights if you find an error, so that we can investigate and make a correction if appropriate. Both submissions require you to provide us a name and email so that we can communicate back to you. This information will be used only for this purpose and will not be retained or sold.
Please note that a legal disclaimer is shown and must be acknowledged each time before the legal information is provided. Because we anticipate that this app will be used to show the information it contains to others than just the phone's or tablet's owner, our attorneys insisted on this "feature." We apologize for any inconvenience.
This app was created courtesy of a donation to Knife Rights Foundation. The nominal charge will ensure Knife Rights can update the LegalBlade™ App with any changes in the law, add more cities and improve the app with additional features going forward.
Knife Rights is Rewriting Knife Law in America™. Find out more about Knife Rights at: www.KnifeRights.org
How to download and run Knife Rights LegalBlade™ on your PC and Mac
Knife Rights LegalBlade™ For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Knife Rights LegalBlade™ For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Knife Rights LegalBlade™ For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Knife Rights LegalBlade™:
Step to Step Guide / Knife Rights LegalBlade™ For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Knife Rights LegalBlade™’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: The House of Da Vinci For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.