You can now play Knowledge Trainer: Trivia for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Knowledge Trainer: Trivia is the quiz app for smart people. It’s designed to stimulate your brain with over 5,000 high-quality, challenging, and informative questions.
Gain access to an experience on your Android device that has already hooked 4 million players around the world: an exciting, informative, and inspiring trivia game app that is hard to put down. Warm up your brain for free with 20 lessons and 200 high-quality, challenging questions and see why Knowledge Trainer is for you!
Each lesson tests your wits with 10 questions from 10 different categories. The difficulty level depends on your progress. Get an answer right and you'll move up a level. A wrong answer leads to an easier question. You'll want to move up to improve your Knowledge Quotient, which is recalculated after every round.
More app features:
• 5 difficulty levels, 10 general knowledge training categories
• 20 lessons and 200 questions, thousands more for premium users
• One additional free quiz round each day
• Quiz questions in 3 languages including French and German
• Review function for missed questions
• Save game progress for 1-3 players
Choose between American, British, and Australian gameplay modes (with country-specific questions and regional rankings) or enjoy the app in International mode.
Improve your general knowledge with regular training. You can review category-specific statistics as you go to see how you have progressed after each quiz round.
Enjoy 20 lessons in one of the best quiz games in the Play Store for free. When you have completed your free training in the app, do a review to boost your general knowledge level or upgrade to premium to bring your expertise to new heights.
Our promise: the smartest, most interesting trivia app in the Play Store. But don't take our word for it: check out our user reviews!
How to download and run Knowledge Trainer: Trivia on your PC and Mac
Knowledge Trainer: Trivia For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Knowledge Trainer: Trivia For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Knowledge Trainer: Trivia For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Knowledge Trainer: Trivia:
Step to Step Guide / Knowledge Trainer: Trivia For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Knowledge Trainer: Trivia’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Mystic Palace Slots For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.