You can now play Komoot — Cycling, Hiking & Mountain Biking Maps for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Komoot is the key to the outdoors. Just plan your hiking, road cycling or MTB adventures in the planner, and be guided along every trail, track, road or path—even when you’re offline. Get your first region for free and say hello to your next adventure!
Plan Your Perfect Hiking, Mountain Biking or Road Cycling Adventure
Get the route perfect for your sport—be it smooth asphalt for your road bike, singletracks for your mountain bike, silent cycling paths for touring or natural trails for your hikes. Plan down to the last detail with at-your-fingertips info like surface, difficulty, distance and elevation profile.
Turn-by-Turn Voice Navigation
Never take your eyes off the road with turn-by-turn voice navigation: your precise, down-to-the-inch verbal navigator that doesn’t distract you from your surroundings. Keep your eyes firmly on the adventure in front of you and navigate with ease, even on small trails or in the woods.
Offline Maps For Outdoor Adventures
Download your planned outdoor adventures and save topographic maps with one tap. Navigate the outdoors even when the internet is down or unreliable. Differentiate hiking paths, singletracks, paved roads, terrain and land cover with one glance.
Browse Highlights: The Komoot Community’s Favorite Places
So you can decide on the destination of your next adventure at a glance, see Highlights on the map. From peaks, parks, and points of interest, to singletracks and sandwich shops, these places or segments, showing up as red dots in the planner, are the spots other users think you should check out. And if you’re in the know, you can recommend your own to the community in turn and inspire others to visit your favorite places, too.
Tell Your Story
Track your rides and hikes with GPS. Add photos, Highlights and tips and build your own personal adventure log that’ll store your favorite experiences—forever. Save them for private use or share them with the komoot community to receive likes and comments and to inspire fellow outdoor folks. Follow your friends and like-minded explorers to keep up with their outdoor adventures.
Be a Local Expert. Become a Pioneer.
Contribute photos, tips and Highlights to the community and show you’re a local Expert. Earn more upvotes than anyone else for your sport in your region and become the Pioneer!
Seamless Sync Across Every Device
Whether you prep like a pro on your desktop or plan a route on the go, komoot automatically syncs your routes, tracks and photos across all devices, including your smartphone, desktop, tablet and Android Wear.
Experience Komoot For Free
When you download komoot, your first region is free—forever. To expand the areas in which komoot has your back, conveniently choose between single regions, region bundles or the Complete Package to access offline maps and turn-by-turn voice navigation wherever you go.
• Android Wear – Take a quick glance at your Android Wear smartwatch to get directions, distance, and speed in real-time right on your wrist (1)
• Wahoo – Connect your komoot account to your Wahoo ELEMNT or ELEMNT BOLT bike computer to access best routes and sync back your recorded tracks
• COBI – The navigation system of the COBI App seamlessly integrates with komoot
• Garmin – Download the komoot Garmin app in the IQ store and sync your accounts via Garmin Connect to share komoot routes with your Garmin device
(1) Compatible with Motorola Moto 360, LG G Watch, LG G Watch R, LG Watch Urbane, Sport & Style, Polar M600, Huawei Watch, Samsung Gear Live, Sony Smartwatch 3, Asus ZenWatch, Fossil Q, Casio Smart Outdoor, Nixon Mission and other Android Wear smartwatches.
For support and tips, please visit http://help.komoot.de
How to download and run Komoot — Cycling, Hiking & Mountain Biking Maps on your PC and Mac
Komoot — Cycling, Hiking & Mountain Biking Maps For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Komoot — Cycling, Hiking & Mountain Biking Maps For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Komoot — Cycling, Hiking & Mountain Biking Maps For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Komoot — Cycling, Hiking & Mountain Biking Maps:
Step to Step Guide / Komoot — Cycling, Hiking & Mountain Biking Maps For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Komoot — Cycling, Hiking & Mountain Biking Maps’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Scoot – Electric Kick & Scooter Sharing in SF For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.