You can now play Konfetti for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This is a demo application to demonstrate how the confetti library works allowing some customizations and testing before implementing the library into your project. The library can be found by the name Konfetti on Github and is developed by Dion Segijn (DanielMartinus)
How to download and run Konfetti on your PC and Mac
Konfetti For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Konfetti For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Konfetti For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Konfetti:
Step to Step Guide / Konfetti For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Konfetti’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.