You can now play Kore, Official Remote for Kodi for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Kore™ aims to be a simple, easy to use and beautiful remote that lets you control your Kodi® / XBMC™ media center from your Android™ device.
With Kore you can
– Control your media center with an easy to use remote;
– Including several colour themes;
– See what’s currently playing, including relevant information (movies, TV shows, music, pictures and addons);
– Change, sync or download subtitles;
– Switch to the desired audio streams;
– All the usual playback and volume controls at your disposal;
– Toggle back and forth between windows or full screen playback in Kodi
– Add, check and manage the current playlist;
– View what is in your media library with details about your movies, TV shows, music and add-ons;
– Direct link to relevant IMDb website for extensive information;
– Library maintenance like clean and update;
– Wake-on-LAN and other power control actions that the selected device supports;
– Send YouTube videos to your currently selected media center;
– Send text to the instead of using the keyboard in Kodi;
– Switch to live TV channels and trigger recording on your PVR/DVR setup;
Currently not added yet
– Browsing smartplaylists
These features will be added in future versions
– Kodi 14.x "Helix" and higher;
– XBMC 12.x "Frodo" and 13.x Gotham;
Current supported interface languages
– Portuguese (Brazil)
License and development
Kodi® and Kore™ are trademarks of the XBMC Foundation. For further details you can visit http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Trademark_Policy
Kore™ is fully Open-Source and released under the Apache License 2.0
Should you wish to help on future development you can do so by visiting https://github.com/xbmc/Kore for code contributions.
Storage: is needed for possible downloading of content from Kodi
Telephone: is needed to be able to pause Kodi when an incoming call is detected.
Kore does not collect or share information to the outside.
Need help or have any problems?
Please visit our forum at http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=129
Images shown on screenshots are Copyright Blender Foundation (http://www.blender.org/), used under a Creative Commons 3.0 License
Kodi™ / XBMC™ are trademarks of the XBMC Foundation
How to download and run Kore, Official Remote for Kodi on your PC and Mac
Kore, Official Remote for Kodi For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Kore, Official Remote for Kodi For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Kore, Official Remote for Kodi For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Kore, Official Remote for Kodi:
Step to Step Guide / Kore, Official Remote for Kodi For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Kore, Official Remote for Kodi’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Lookout Security Extension For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.