You can now play KORG Kaossilator for Android for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
*** Special Summer Sale : Up to 50% OFF on KORG apps until Aug 8! Sale Price US$9.99 (Reg. Price US$19.99). ***
A mobile synthesizer app for Android OS.
"KORG Kaossilator for Android" is a synthesizer app that lets anyone enjoy full-fledged instrumental performance simply by freely moving their finger across the touch panel. From electronic sounds to acoustic instruments and drums, you can play a wide range of sounds with a single finger. Also provided is a sequencer that's indispensable for creating songs, so you can create tracks by recording and layering your performances. This easy yet full-fledged instrumental experience is now available on your Android smartphone.
– Perform using touch gestures: Kaossilator uses the unique X-Y interface. Create melodies and phrases simply by stroking, tapping, or rubbing the touch screen with your finger.
– 150 diverse sounds covering many music styles: Use the 150 built-in sounds to perform and produce a broad range of dance music styles including EDM, hip-hop, house, techno, dubstep, nu-disco, and electro.
– Scale/Key feature eliminates any wrong notes: The Scale setting ensures that the notes of your performance will stay in the key you’ve specified. Choose from 35 different scales including chromatic, major, minor, and even blues scales.
– Loop sequencer for easy track-making and live performance: The built-in loop sequencer lets you layer up to five musical parts. By recording sounds such as synth, bass, chords, sound effects, and drums into each part, you can quickly complete original loop tracks that are distinctively your own.
– Operation Requirements
Android 5.0 or later
More info at korg.com
How to download and run KORG Kaossilator for Android on your PC and Mac
KORG Kaossilator for Android For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install KORG Kaossilator for Android For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get KORG Kaossilator for Android For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For KORG Kaossilator for Android:
Step to Step Guide / KORG Kaossilator for Android For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘KORG Kaossilator for Android’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Homework Planner For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.