You can now play KPRC Hurricane Tracker for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Frank Billingsley and the KPRC 2 Severe Weather Team is here to keep you safe. Our all new Hurricane Tracker app has everything you need to protect your family, your pets and your home.
• Projected Hurricane Paths and Tracking Charts
• Interactive Hurricane Tracker map
• Survival Checklists to plan and prepare for storms
• Evacuation Routes and live interactive traffic maps
• Local Emergency numbers and shelters
• Breaking Weather Alerts and push notifications of storm updates
• Current Radar and Satellite Images
How to download and run KPRC Hurricane Tracker on your PC and Mac
KPRC Hurricane Tracker For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install KPRC Hurricane Tracker For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get KPRC Hurricane Tracker For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For KPRC Hurricane Tracker:
Step to Step Guide / KPRC Hurricane Tracker For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘KPRC Hurricane Tracker’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Crane Game Toreba For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.