You can now play KUNI Analog Filters for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Make any photo look vintage or 1998 with over 100 of the best filters effects.
Manually adjust any filter or adjustment, add date stamp and share.
– Create photos in an instant with Kuji, Kudak, Dalgona, Gudak or vintage feeling
– Color filter
– 3D effect (Chromatic aberration) + Glitch
– Grain filters
– Import photos
– Date stamp with adjustable color and alignment
– Crop photos for Instagram and Instagram Story
– Nondestructive editing. Go back and change anything you want
– Save Receipes for your own edits and re-apply them again.
– Kuji, KD receipes to apply all effects with one tap (You find it under Receipes)
Just drop us a line at email@example.com if you have any issues or feedback.
How to download and run KUNI Analog Filters on your PC and Mac
KUNI Analog Filters For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install KUNI Analog Filters For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get KUNI Analog Filters For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For KUNI Analog Filters:
Step to Step Guide / KUNI Analog Filters For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘KUNI Analog Filters’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: WAFB Local News For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.