You can now play La pétanque for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Petanque is a game of skill in which you must throw your balls as close to the target as possible.
To play the game, touch the court to reveal a viewfinder which will allow you to adjust your throw.
Then, release your finger to throw your ball onto the court.
How to download and run La pétanque on your PC and Mac
La pétanque For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install La pétanque For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get La pétanque For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For La pétanque:
Step to Step Guide / La pétanque For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘La pétanque’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: TuneIn Radio Pro – Live Radio For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.