You can now play LabCorp | Patient for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The new LabCorp | Patient installable mobile app is an easier way to securely view your lab test results, schedule an appointment for a lab service visit, manage dependents and more from your mobile device.
• Find a lab to pre-check in for a lab service visit
• View, Download and Print your official lab test result report(s)
• View and Manage historical lab test result(s) (starting the end of November 2011)
• Manage profile preferences
• Manage and reset your password
• Add, update and remove dependents
• Learn more about opportunities to participate in research that can improve the quality
of life and the lives of others
How to download and run LabCorp | Patient on your PC and Mac
LabCorp | Patient For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install LabCorp | Patient For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get LabCorp | Patient For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For LabCorp | Patient:
Step to Step Guide / LabCorp | Patient For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘LabCorp | Patient’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Cut the Rope For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.